Pespodent is a leading oral care brand with a wide range of products, benefitting from Unilever?s long tradition of R&D in this field.
Pepsodent was launched in 1993 in India and since then the brand has raised the benchmark on Oral Care solutions in India.?Pepsodent toothpaste fights germs to protect teeth against cavities and gives strong teeth, fresh breath and healthy gums.
- Endorsed by FDI ( the largest dental association globally)
- Among the most trusted brands in India (Brand Equity, Economic Times, India)
- Also sold as Mentadent, Zhonghua, PS and Signal in other countries
- 3-Angled neck lets the Brush reach difficult areas for a healthy, whole mouth cleanse.
- Unique bristles with PTFE for floss-like superior interdental cleaning action.
- Exclusive lamella toothBrush works with toothpaste to remove stains with each Brushing action
Drink plenty of water after each meal; it washes away food debris and naturally prevents plaque build-up.
Visit your dentist regularly. Avoid excessive sweet, sticky food.
Avoid brushing your teeth too hard or too often as it can lead to teeth sensitivity.
Brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes, floss once a day, clean your tongue and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash each time to keep your breath fresh